Samar honey is one of the most expensive types of honey known in the world. It is the type that is made from the nectar of the Samar tree. This type is distinguished by its red color that tends to black, and it has a strong smell, besides, it contributes to achieving many benefits for health, body and hair. And others, get to know them through the site Ocean.
Information about Samar honey
It is one of the most expensive colors of honey available in the world, which is made from the buds of the sage tree, whose flowers bloom between the beginning of spring until the beginning of summer, so bees begin to prepare this type, which leads to an increase in commercial demand for the fresh color of it.
This type is known for its red color that tends to black, and it also has a pungent smell, and it is possible for bees of this type to maintain the nutritional value and flavor of honey without changing for a period that lasts up to 3 years if it is preserved correctly.
Read also: What are the most important types of Sidr honey?
Nutritional value of Samar honey
- Honey includes many factors and nutrients beneficial to the body, for example, calcium and iron, as well as magnesium, potassium, and so on.
- It also includes dietary fiber and carbohydrates, contains low levels of sugars, cholesterol and anti-oxidants, and includes amino acids.
- Honey contains a lot of necessary vitamins, for example, vitamin A, B, C, D, and it also includes a group of enzymes, for example, the enzyme amylase and invertase.
See: The benefits of Rushof honey and detailed information about it
The benefits of honey for the digestive system
- This type is considered an easy-to-digest food, so it can reach the stomach in an easy and simple way, as it is quickly absorbed, and quickly reaches the lymphatic system and then reaches the blood.
- It also eliminates and solves problems related to the digestive system, helps cleanse the intestines, and contributes to bloating or constipation when infected.
Continue reading: Treating bronchitis with honey and 3 natural herbs
Benefits of honey for energy
- It is characterized by containing nutrients and vitamins necessary for the body, and contributes to compensating the body with the energy it loses, and provides the body with the sugars it requires.
The benefit of Samar honey for the heart muscle
- Samar honey contains a huge amount of glucose, and from here it helps to increase the strength of the heart muscle.
- It also contributes to the elimination of heart problems.
You can find out the following: Treating knee roughness permanently with oils and honey
The benefit of honey for blood pressure
- Samar honey helps to maintain the normal average blood pressure in the body, it helps to increase the average hemoglobin in the blood, and it also works to coordinate blood pressure.
The benefit of Samar honey for the bones
- It works to reduce osteoporosis as well as increase bone strength, and it also builds and strengthens muscles in the body, due to the presence of a huge amount of calcium in it.
The benefit of honey for dental health
- Contributes to the prevention of tooth decay, as it protects the gums and maintains dental health.
- And the use of honey in order to maintain dental health is to mix an amount of it with a quantity of crushed cinnamon and apply the mixture to the place of pain and leave it for a certain period of time until the pain subsides.
- It also contributes to strengthening the body’s immune system because it contains vitamins as well as prostaglandins that contribute to strengthening the body and preventing many diseases.
- It helps in treating cholesterol, infertility, as well as stomach disorders, as it treats heart diseases, and treats indigestion
- Helps treat stomach ulcers, and treats many sexual diseases.
General benefits of tan honey
- Known for its effectiveness in strengthening the sexual ability of men.
- It helps to get rid of hair damage and brittleness, increases its length and softness, supports its follicles, and protects the hair scalp from bacteria and fungi that result in the appearance of dandruff.
- Because it contains a large percentage of iron, it increases hemoglobin, which helps treat anemia.
- It also treats colds and coughs.
- Helps build and strengthen muscles.
- It has a tremendous ability to calm the aches caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and relieve the gases arising from it.
- It eliminates the bacteria that affect the face and cause acne, and perseverance in eating it increases the freshness of the skin and maintains its health, by mixing a spoonful of it with powdered milk and lemon juice and placing the mixture on the skin to work on tightening it and delaying the appearance of wrinkles.
- It cleanses its pores of toxins and impurities available in it, and eliminates dead skin, helping to increase the freshness of the skin.
- It is effective in losing weight by taking it on an empty stomach with a glass of water.
The importance of honey for the respiratory system
Contributes to protection from respiratory infections, and treats anemia, because it contains iron, which benefits the body and nourishes it.
Samar honey treatment
- Researchers in Canada’s World News magazine circulated that honey has a great potential for treatment, specifically when it is mixed with cinnamon, which helps to strengthen its medicinal value.
- Specifically, after comparing the results that were obtained with what came about the therapeutic potential of honey with the ancient books of medicine,
- Including that it treats hair fall, joint aches and pains, inflammation of the colon and lungs, as well as high cholesterol, when taken orally or by applying it as a topical treatment on the hair scalp.
How do I know the original Samar honey
There is a set of signs by which it is possible to know whether this type was original or adulterated by the following:
- The density of this type is high and its viscosity is lower than Sidr honey.
- Its color is dark red to black.
- It has a strong aromatic smell, and once the box is opened, the smell spreads quickly in the place and can remain in the mouth for up to two days.
Samar honey is one of the best things that are beneficial to human health. By using it in a certain way, it is possible to get rid of some diseases, including maintaining the health of the skin.
Is Samar honey useful?
It is useful in ridding the body of excess weight, burning fat during sleep, treating sexual weakness and infertility for men, as well as strengthening the body’s immune system and protecting the body from bacteria and viruses, strengthening white blood cells and stimulating their work.
What is the difference between Sidr honey and Samar honey?
Samar honey has a different flower that blooms once a year, ripens and turns black. As for Sidr, it can bear fruit throughout the year if the environment in which it is found is rainy.
Is Samar honey useful for the colon?
The person who suffers from hot colon, it is better to use Samar honey