Lovea shampoo is considered one of the best hair care products in the market, thanks to its ingredients that consist of natural shea butter that nourishes the hair, which moisturizes the hair and makes it soft and healthy. More on the site Ocean.
Lovea shampoo ingredients
Lovea shampoo consists of several components, which have a role in softening the hair, solving its many problems and making it healthy, as follows:
- Shea Butter.
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, it cleanses the scalp and protects it from irritation.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Capryl Glucoside and Cocamide DEA, these substances contribute to the formation of foam and keep the pH of the scalp constant.
- Benzophenone, they reflect the harmful rays of the sun and reduce damage to the hair.
Read also: Best drugstore shampoos for curly hair
Lovea shampoo benefits
Lovea shampoo has a number of wonderful features, which make many women use it continuously, as follows:
- Lovea shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and silicones.
- It stores the natural oils secreted by the scalp and does not get rid of them unlike other shampoos.
- It contains Shea Butter that nourishes normal and dry hair, moisturizes and softens the hair, which preserves and protects the hair from falling out.
- The price of the shampoo is very suitable for all categories in terms of its effectiveness and package size compared to other types.
- It contains very few percentages of chemicals that are harmful to hair compared to other types.
- The volume of the package is 500ml, which means it will last for a long time.
Check out: Best shampoo for dry hair | Best shampoo and conditioner for dry and frizzy hair
Lovea shampoo types
There are several types of Lovea shampoo, which have great effectiveness in solving all hair problems, protecting it from hair loss and softening it as follows:
Lovea Coconut & Green Tea Shampoo
Lovea Coconut & Green Tea Shampoo is formulated with natural ingredients such as organic coconut water and green tea extract.
It is suitable for all hair types, especially dry hair, because it contains a high moisturizing rate, it is free of sulfur and silicone, and has been clinically tested, and its components are biodegradable and do not harm the environment, and there is also a hair conditioner.
Lovea Shampoo with Shea Butter and Monoi Oil
This shampoo is enriched with Shea Butter and Tahitian Monoi Oil, which is extracted from the Tiare flower, known as Gardenia, and is clinically tested.
It nourishes dry and damaged hair and increases its density. It also softens the hair and enhances its elasticity. It is distinguished that 95% of its ingredients are natural, sulfate-free, silicone-free and also biodegradable, and there is a conditioner that contains the same extract.
Lovea shampoo with argan oil
This shampoo consists of Moroccan argan oil extract, which gives the hair vitality and luster in addition to deep moisturizing, and it also contains essential fatty acids.
The shampoo does not contain chemicals, it is free of sulfates, silicones and parabens, and it is characterized as an organic shampoo suitable for dull and dry hair and also suitable for people with sensitive skin because it contains natural ingredients and does not contain artificial fragrances or dyes.
Keep reading: Best drugstore shampoo for oily hair
How to use Lovea shampoo
Lovea shampoo is used in the usual way for any normal hair shampoo, where the hair is washed well, then an amount of shampoo is placed on the hair and the scalp is massaged for 1 to 3 minutes, then washed and then Lovea conditioner is used.
Lovea hair conditioner
Lovea conditioner consists of natural ingredients, including shea butter, which makes the hair smell beautiful. It is one of the necessary hair care products, which softens the hair and does not contain harmful parabens.
You can find out the following: Shampoo for treating dandruff with herbs and from the pharmacy
Lovea balm benefits
Lovea balm contains several benefits, which make users indispensable to use it to get the best results, namely:
- Contributes to smoothing and polishing hair.
- It is free from any chemicals, which can harm the hair, as all the natural ingredients maintain and nourish the hair.
- It moisturizes the hair, gives it optimal health and makes it more dense.
- It also helps in detangling the hair and makes it easy to comb.
- Straightens hair because of the protein it contains.
Lovea shampoo cost in the market
The French Lovia company provided one volume of shampoo, which is 500 ml, and its price in some Arab countries is as follows:
- The price of Lovea shampoo in Egypt ranges from 130 to 140 EGP.
- The price of Lovea shampoo in Saudi Arabia ranges from 20 to 30 Saudi riyals.
- The price of Lovea shampoo in the UAE ranges from 30 to 40 AED.
Lovea shampoo user reviews
Many women with dry hair who have used this shampoo agree that it is wonderful and deeply nourishes, moisturizes, softens and gives vitality to the hair.
One of the users explained that she liked the shampoo and would use it every day and buy more because it softens the hair, cleans the scalp and does not cause it to itch.
Another woman said that she used the shampoo for a while and that she could not stand the smell and did not give a result to her hair, and that she only bought it as she was told that it is good in repairing damaged hair, but after using this shampoo once, she felt the difference in her hair and that she felt the softness and vitality of her hair.
A user explained that this shampoo is one of her favorite shampoos, and when using it, she sees that her hair is different and has become silky compared to her hair when using regular shampoo, and she has soft and moisturized hair.
Is Lovea shampoo sulfate free?
Lovea shampoo is one of the best hair care products that is not harmful to the hair follicles and scalp, as it is free of sulfate, which destroys hair in the long run.
Where a very thick foam is produced during the shower as a result of the sulfate substance, but Lovea shampoo is not like that, it is an excellent type for dry hair.
Disadvantages of Lovea shampoo
- It is consumed with a large amount of shampoo because it does not form any foam at all.
- It does not contain any substances other than shea butter and other substances that are disinfectants and detergents.
In the end, we make it clear that the price of Lovea shampoo is a little expensive compared to other shampoos in the market, but it is distinguished by the fact that it is free of sodium, the inheritor of sulfate, which causes dryness of the scalp, as the price compared to the effectiveness is very appropriate.
How much is Lovea shampoo?
The price of Lovea Lovea Shampoo – 500ml from Jumia in Egypt is 125 EGP. M.
What is the price of Lovea balm?
The price of lovea conditioner with shea butter – 250 ml from Amazon in Egypt is 235 EGP. M.
What are the benefits of Lovea serum?
Helps Promote Hair Growth Coconut Oil Vitamin A Nourishes the hair with the power of the antioxidant Vitamin E Protects hair from sun damage.